Dufrain have decades of risk management experience for many of the UK’s biggest businesses. Drawing on this experience we can design and deliver risk management solutions which provide a complete risk framework uniquely tailored for your unique business requirements.
Risk management is the evaluation, modelling, and understanding of risks. Following the 2008 financial crisis, it is at the core of many organisation’s decision making. As such, it is now frequently the focus of board level discussions, and is a challenge for every organisation.
Regulators of major industries have extended their risk management requirements to ensure board members consider risk identification and management on an ongoing basis, rather than just once a year. That’s where our risk management solutions come in. We can help your business to understand , evaluate, design, align and implement an intelligent, ongoing risk management framework that will prepare you for almost any eventuality.
Common Questions in Risk Management
- How confident are you in your risk reporting capabilities?
- Can you trace the whole journey of your key data points used for the decision making process?
- Is your risk data as good as your financial data?
Our risk management solutions offer our clients a unique framework for risk requirements, with a special focus on:
- Governance and infrastructure
- Risk data aggregation
- Risk reporting practices
We are particularly experienced when it comes to:
- Business process modelling
- Data quality thresholds
- Service level agreements
- Change control management
- Monitoring and escalation procedures
- Data alignment across divisions
Dufrain Risk Management Solutions can help you with:
- Risk systems and infrastructure
- Data management and data quality
- BI Tools and reporting
- Improve your reporting in line with regulatory requirements such as BCBS 239, Basel II & III, \ Solvency II, Anacredit, IFRS9, FINREP, COREP.
Dufrain Risk Management Solutions can help you to:
- Understand causes of processes, data, and system issues
- Evaluate current capabilities vs. regulatory requirements
- Design reporting capabilities to suit your business
- Align risk appetite, setting plans
- Implement using data management tools and techniques
For more information about our risk management solutions contact us using our online form.